BBQ Competition | Rhythm & Q’s
2018 Rhythm & Q’s
Logo Design Contest Participant Overview
Calling all artists! Lake City Creative Alliance is cooking up a brand new festival called “RHYTHM & Q’s.” This annual fall festival is a BBQ & Live Music Competition that is sure to join the ranks of other Lake City signature festivals like ArtFields® and The S.C. Tobacco Festival! In Lake City, we’re all about “making your art,” so get your creative juices flowing and DESIGN OUR RHYTHM & Q’s LOGO! If your design is chosen to be our logo, you’ll win a $5,000 cash prize! Check out the rules & regulations, keep in mind that you’re creating a logo for a FALL festival that features a BBQ COMPETITION & LIVE MUSIC COMPETITION, and have fun “making our logo!”
2018 Rhythm & Q’s Logo Competition
a program of the Lake City Creative Alliance
2018 Rules and Regulations
- The competition is open to all legal, U.S. residents, 18 years or older at the time of submission.
- Only one design per person or collaborative group may be submitted.
- Persons submitting a design created by a collaborative effort of two or more people may not submit a separate design in their individual capacity.
- Designs created by a collaborative effort of two or more people must name ONE person as the authorized, official contact person (hereinafter, “Contact Person”) for the submission.
- Should a design created by a collaboration of two or more people be chosen as the winner, the prize money will be awarded to the Contact Person. It is the responsibility of the Contact Person to disperse the prize money; Lake City Creative Alliance assumes no responsibility regarding disbursement of prize money.
- The submitted designed must not infringe on any trademarks or copyrighted material.
- The submitted design may not copy, emulate, or imitate in any way an existing design that is not the designer’s own work product and/or concept.
- The submitted design should be the product of the designer’s own inventive, innovative, and creative thinking and execution as opposed to the designer’s use of ideas and creations of or by others.
- Prize is nontransferable.
- Designs will not be returned to applicants. Designs that are not chosen as the winner will be destroyed after the competition.
- The selection of the winning design is final and cannot be contested.
- Explanations of selection, or lack thereof, will not be offered.
- By submitting a design, an applicant agrees to these Rules and Regulations and to abide by all decisions made by the Selection Committee which are final and binding.
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to revoke the grand prize should the winner not comply with all rules, regulations, or has made misrepresentations of facts and/or circumstances of their design.
- All submissions must be received by 5:00 p.m. on February 28, 2018.
- The following are the technical requirements for submission:
- Final submissions must be in .eps file format with 300 dpi resolution.
- It must contain a minimum of 1600 x 1600 pixels.
- The file must not be larger than 5MB.
- Failure to comply with all technical requirements will result in disqualification.
- Lake City Creative Alliance is not responsible for any technical difficulties or malfunctions regarding submission of the design.
2018 Application Information
Thank you for your interest in the Rhythm & Q’s logo competition. The competition is now closed. We look forward to seeing you all at the Rhythm & Q’s festival October 19-20, 2018 in Lake City, South Carolina.
All inquiries for additional information should be directed to:
Greg Alexander: 843.374.0533 firstname.lastname@example.org
Seth Kines: email@example.com