Saturday, Jan 19, 2019
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Project Learning Tree’s programs build on children’s sense of wonder and provide an early foundation for developing positive impressions about nature and lifelong social and academic skills.
• This workshop is for formal and informal educators.
• PLT activities can be used inside or outside by anyone who interacts with children!
• PLT’s hands-on activities use the forest as a window to a wide range of environmental topics.
• PLT is interdisciplinary—it is not just science!
• You’ll receive materials and activities for use in your classroom.
This workshop is FREE of charge! CLICK event website link for tickets.